Blue Kryon will be further addressed in this policy as “we,” “our,” or “us” in the further policy.
We are determined to give you the utmost authority over your data when you visit our website.
Accumulating and Storing Personal information
Following information may or may not be used
- Information that is collected by you while using our website may be used.
- Information provided by you in registering or submitting any form that includes your Email, Name, or phone number may be used.
- Information provided to subscribe to our site that used your email address or your name.
- Any information referred to as communication between the company, and the client includes all kinds of data.
- Any personal information that we receive by your side.
- The site may keep track of your browsing history, geographical location, browsing patterns, and information provided by you.
Using Personal Information
Your personal information that is delivered to us through the website can be used for some specified purposes as stated in our policy, and we may use your information for the following actions:
- To Administer our website and other businesses
- To send you the email newsletter
- To send you notifications related to the website
- To ensure availability of our services through our website.
- Provide you with the information that you have been collecting via other digital points on the net.
- To cover up the quarry and complaints that you have launched regarding the website.
Revealing Your Personal Information
Your information is safe with us, but it can be used in some of the following scenarios:
- Your information may be sent to any member of the company, but to ensure your data’s privacy, we have eradicated standard cultural clauses to ensure the sanctity of your data.
Disclosure of Information
Disclosure of the data may come into place because of the following reasons
- To any means that the law gives us the power to do so
- To ensure that no one is victimizing our legal rights and if in the process, your data needs to be given to prevent our site from any fraud or bans.
- Any reasonable and respectable house such as court or organization that will reasonably be asking for your personal information.
- Other than these reasons website will not provide your data to some third parties.
Third Party Hyperlinks
Data Transferring Internationally
When you give us your personal information, it travels internationally, enabling us to use it according to this policy.
You express your consent for the transfer of information in this part.
Information that you place publically on our website may be used worldwide; we cannot prevent any misuse of this information.
However, to deal with such a situation, we have contracted cultural laws with clauses used by third parties that ensure your data is not used but following the international laws.
In case of any confusion, misunderstanding, or further information on our privacy, you can contact us in the contact option of our website. Or you can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.